Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dolls: Small Park for My Sylvanian Families

I'm creating a small village to display my Sylvanian Families collection. I made a small park in-between the house and the bakery.

I used materials I have at home - flower vase, plastic plants, papers and scraps and accessorized the park with items I have from the collection playsets.

The Village Sweet Shop is a cart filled with goodies.

I got the bike sets and the figure in yellow dress (it's actually a keychain, I just removed the chain part) from Sylvanian Families Passport Promo at selected SM Toy Kingdom branches wherein collectors are able to claim items not commercially available in our country by collecting stamps with a required minimum purchase. The promo started last September 2011 and will end this coming November.

4 comments:

  1. They are absolutely adorable! Congratulations with the keychain! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute... they are very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly they are... I'm glad you find them sweet, thank you Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete