Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dolls: Sylvanian Toymaker's Shop from Recycled Materials

Uncle Edward Mulberry is a toymaker of Sylvanian Village. He is a nice addition to my SF toy shop. I made a small shop for him using recycled materials - fruit crate, excess plastic dividers for drawers, chipboards and image from SF packaging.

I placed it just beside the toy shop.

I added a small receiving area for his customers.

The chandelier is made out of beads and button.

I did a little hand stitching to assemble the ribbons and beads to make a window valance. The window frame is a chipboard cut to size and painted with acrylic paint and the view is from the packaging of the SF dolls.

A closer look to Uncle Edward Mulberry at work.

Recycling is a good thing and creating things with our hands is really great! Have a great weekend and a Happy Halloween to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment