Friday, August 9, 2013

Crafts and Dolls: Sewing a Dress and Crochet a Rose Vest for a Blythe Doll

I'm really having a great time making doll clothes inspired by the Bohemian-chic style because of the many interesting pieces and accessories that goes with the style.  I was able to finish the sewing project I was referring from my previous post.
Here, Faye (Very Vicky)is wearing a simple dress with hand-embroidery on the skirt with a matching crochet vest and hat to complete the look.
I made the vest without any pattern and just did the stitches with the look I'm hoping to achieve.  The highlight of the vest is the back part, which is a rose pattern.  This is why I named it a "Rose" vest.

It's a great month for us since my family will be spending the rest of the summer break together.  Our dad is here for a visit (how I wish it will be for good, but he has still lots of work to finish way back home before he can completely join us).  We are so happy, especially, our son...


Thank you and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment