Thursday, August 1, 2013

Crafts and Dolls: Sewing and Crochet Outfit for a Blythe doll... Boho-chic Style

Still hook with the Boho-chic look which I also find nice in summer...  This time it's a mixed of bell sleeves  top  and capri pants.
Here, Jade (PunkP) is wearing a Boho-chic outfit in pink and brown.
The hand embroidery pattern on the vest and pants were derived from the prints of the top.
Then, I crocheted a simple belt and a crown hat to complete the look.  I just made the crocheted hat and flower without a pattern...  Maybe I'll try my best to sketch it so I will remember it.  I might as well share it here soon for those who wish to make something for their doll.
Before I go, I just wanted to share how glad I am to be reunited with the rest of my girls (Blythe dolls).  After putting away some of our stuffs in place, I decided to give them I nice bath to make them fresh and clean since they have been stocked in the box for months.
That's it for now, thank you and have a great weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment